Go back to main page
These are the roles of the game
- Top - Top laners go into a solo lane, while the other two team members trying to gain a foothold in the bottom lane. Usually consists or tanks and bruisers.
- Jungle - A Jungler earns gold and levels up through experience via the neutral creeps located in between the lanes.
- Mid - Mid laners are champions that dwell in the mid lane. The mid lane player is the core of any team.
- Bot - Bottom lane is always the 2v2 lane. It primarily consists of an attack damage carry (ADC) and a support.
- ADC - ADCs are primarily champions that are basic attack reliant and deal high attack damage.
- Support - The support player is the backbone of the team. They offer their assistance when necessary to help everyone else do their job effectively throughout the stages of the game.